High Purity Organic Solvents Benzyl Alcohol:
Benzyl Alcohol Profiles:
||Benzyl Alcohol (BA)
||Phenylmethanol; Benzyl alcohol 98+%; argopore-oh; Benzyl Alcohol BP; alpha-toluenol; Benzenecarbinol
||Clear colorless liquid
||Galvanied iron barrel,net weight:200kg±0.05
||Keep in cool dry and ventilated place,keep container closed tightly
|Place of origin
- Benzyl alcohol is a good middle boiling point solvent.
- The main applications:paint solvent; ink solvent; plexiglass solvent; photographic developing agent; PVC stabilizer; medicine, synthetic resin solvent; ointment or liquid medicine; solvent for meat products stamp-pad ink and ball-point pen oil.
- It is used for carpet degreaser; crater cleaning agent; silicone solvent stabilizer; benzyl ester or ether intermediate.
- Benzyl alcohol is a kind of very useful perfume fixative. It is an indispensable spice when jasmine, tuberose or ylang is mixed, and used to compound soap and daily cosmetics.
- Benzyl alcohol is used as a general solvent for inks, paints, lacquers, and epoxy resin coatings.
- It is also a precursor to a variety of esters, used in the soap, perfume, and flavor industries. It is also used as a photographic developer.
Edited by Wumei Tech, All Rights Reserved.