Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Weight:||293.37||Molecular Formula:||C17H19N5|
|Appearance:||White To White Crystalline Powder||Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer|
Chemical properties:It can be crystallized from ethyl acetate-cyclohexane, the melting point is 81～82℃.
Storage Temp. :Store at RT
Usage:An aromatase inhibitor. Used as an antineoplastic.
Biological Activity:Potent and highly selective aromatase (CYP19) inhibitor (IC 50 = 15nM) that has no discernible effect on adrenocorticoid hormone synthesis. Reduces plasma estrogen levels and exhibits antitumor activity in vivo . Orally active.
Uses (1) It is the third-generation’s aromatase inhibitors, used for the treatment of advanced breast cancer of postmenopausal patients.
(2) Its used to cure the breast cancer.
(3) Anastrozole is the third-generation’s aromatase inhibitors, used for the treatment of advanced breast cancer of postmenopausal patients. It is an inhibitor for the triazole aromatase with a strong selectivity. It can inhibits aromatase which is prerequisite for the synthesis of pigment cells P-450 thereby blocking the biosynthesis of estrogens, and the estrogen is the essential part of the growth of breast cancer cells. Its used to cure the breast cancer, particularly suitable for postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer who recrudescent after hormone adjuvant therapy.
Conform with standard IR
Conform with standard HPLC
|Solubility||Freely soluble in methanol,acetone,ethanol and tetrahydrofuran. And very soluble in acetonitrile||Complies|
|Melting Point||81.0 ~ 84.0℃||82.9 ~ 83.3℃|
|Total unspecified impurity||0.2%(max)||0.11%|
|Individual unspecified impurity||0.1%(max)||0.07%|
|Related compound B||0.2%(max)||0.05%|
|Related compound C||0.2%(max)||0.02%|
|Related compound D||0.1%(max)||0.06%|
|Related compound E||0.1%(max)||0.08%|
|Limit Of Cyclohexane||0.08%(max)||ND|
|Limit Of Ethylacetate||0.1%(max)||0.05%|
|Description||White crystalline powder||Complies|
|Residue On Ignition||0.1%(max)||0.06%|
|Storage||Cool and dry|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
Letrozole And Anastrozole:
Anastrozole is an inhibitor for the triazole aromatase with a strong selectivity. It can inhibits aromatase which is prerequisite for the synthesis of pigment cells P-450 thereby blocking the biosynthesis of estrogens, and the estrogen is the essential part of the growth of breast cancer cells. The 50% inhibitory concentration (IC50) value of anastrozole to placental aromatase is 15nmol/L.
Letrozole is used for the treatment of advanced breast cancer of postmenopausal women.It mainly applied to the second-line treatment after the failure of the anti-estrogen treatment.
We have clients throughout the world
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality,competitive price,fast delivery ,first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers
4) Great after-sales service we provide.Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.